don't postpone joy

Monday, October 24, 2005

Simply Breathtaking...

I had some stuff I was gonna say about the weekend. A little bit to tell you about the booty call I didn't answer last night. I even thought about spewing on about what a beautiful day it is here where I am...instead I will leave you with this : http://polymorphouslyperverse.blogspot.com
Word combinations like Cliff Stern's do not exist randomly. They just do not. The combinations exist because in life those words actually are lips, hot breath and fingers through hair...they are tingling flesh- crimson, sticky and quivering.
I do not want to die until live THAT during this life on this Earth.

2 Comments:

At 25 October, 2005 10:37, Blogger Unknown said...

wow wee..very expressive..and hot..

 
At 25 October, 2005 19:31, Blogger Jim Cooper said...

I won't say that I scored higher that PMP on the kink test....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home